Sorry, this job has expired.
The Forum at Brookside, a beautiful community in Louisville, KY, with more than 320 units offering independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing care, is now seeking a Maintenance Worker to join our team!
Ask us about our Sign-On Bonus!
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1+ years of similar experience.
• Preparing resident rooms for new occupants.
• Handling general maintenance repair needs at the community.
• Maintaining the grounds, facility and equipment in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards.
• Working to problem solve, plan, organize, communicate and cooperate with others to ensure that projects are completed.
• Keeping accurate maintenance records of work done.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task.
About Five Star
Five Star Senior Living Inc., a national healthcare and senior living provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, proudly offers the highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating division: Five Star Senior Living and AGEILITY Physical Therapy Solutions.
The Five Star Senior Living division includes more than 280 Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer's/Memory Care, Healthcare Centers with Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Retirement Communities. With communities in over 30 states and more than 25,000 team members, Five Star is committed to maximizing our residents' independence and enhancing their lifestyles.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status.