THE FORUM AT BROOKSIDE -
Louisville's upscale retirement campus is seeking a
Full time - 40 hrs. per week
Must be experienced in
* Elextrical & more.
The Forum at Brookside offers
EXCELLENT benefits including insurance,
PTO and 401(K)
The primary purpose of this position is to maintain the grounds, facility & equipment in a safe & efficient manner in accordance with current applicable federal, state, & local standards, guidelines & regulations. You must adhere to our established policies and procedures (as may be directed by your supervisor) to assure that a successful maintenance program is maintained all times.
Requirements include (but not limited to)
• Must understand & communicate in English
• Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions & accept constructive criticism
• Must be able to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, etc.
• Must have ability to minimize waste of supplies, misuse of equipment, etc.
• Must have minimum high school diploma or GED.
Previous experience in a healthcare or nursing home environment preferred.
Physical demands include lifting 50+ pounds, kneeling, bending, stooping, crawling, climbing ladders, & eye to hand coordination to achieve job responsibility.
Must be able to relate to and/or work with ill, disabled, elderly, or other residents of The Forum at Brookside.
This is an excellent career opportunity!
Click "apply now" to complete the on line application for an immediate interview.