Sorry, this job has expired.
Five Star Senior Living, a national healthcare and senior living provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, proudly offers the highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating divisions: Five Star Senior Living and Five Star Rehabilitation Services.
We are currently seeking maintenance technicians for The Forum at Brookside, a Five Star star rated community located in Louisville, KY.
As the maintenance technician you will be responsible for:
• Preparing resident rooms for new occupants.
• Handling general maintenance repair needs at the community.
• Maintaining the grounds, facility and equipment in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards.
• Working to problem solve, plan, organize, communicate and cooperate with others to ensure that projects are completed.
• Keeping accurate maintenance records of work done.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1+ years of similar experience.
• Due to the size of our community, we are seeking an individual who likes to keep busy!
• Strong communication skills.
• The ability to stay organized and multi-task.
The Five Star Senior Living division includes more than 260 Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer's/Memory Care, Healthcare Centers with Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Retirement Communities. Five Star Rehabilitation Services include outpatient rehabilitation, day programs, and respite/short stay options.
With communities in over 30 states, Five Star is committed to maximizing our residents' independence and enhancing their lifestyles. Residents can choose from a range of programs that fit into our Lifestyle360 framework - a holistic approach to active senior living that focuses on 5 dimensions of wellness: Intellectual, Physical, Emotional, Social, and Spiritual.
Join the Five Star Team today! Click "Apply now" for more information and to complete your online application.