Sorry, this job has expired.
The Forum at Brookside, a beautiful community in Louisville, KY, offering independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing care to more than 320 residents, is now seeking a Groundskeeper to join our team.
Pay is dependent on experience. We offer full benefits and provide you with uniforms.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1+ years of similar experience.
• Maintaining the grounds, facility and equipment in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and local standards.
• Working to problem solve, plan, organize, communicate, and cooperate with others to ensure that projects are completed.
• Keeping accurate maintenance records of work done.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task.
• Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm.
Click "Apply now" to apply online or via email with your resume attached.
Five Star Senior Living Inc., a national healthcare and senior living provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, proudly offers the highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating division: Five Star Senior Living and AGEILITY Physical Therapy Solutions.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.