Sorry, this job has expired.
We are currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) for The Forum at Brookside, a beautiful community in Louisville, KY, offering independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing care to more than 320 residents.
As the CNA you will:
• Accurately perform and record vital signs, height and weight.
• Accurately calculate and record weight gain/loss and fluid intake/output.
• Maintain a clean and safe resident environment.
• Recognize abnormal changes in body functioning and the importance of reporting such changes to a supervisor.
• Perform palliative and post-mortem care.
• Perform routine care rounds on each assigned resident, at minimum, every two hours (or more frequently as indicated).
• Must be a graduate of a state approved nursing assistant training program OR
• Must have successful completion of a state approved competency examination (written & skills) within 120 days of employment, with your name entered into the state nurse aide registry.
• Evening shift
Five Star Senior Living Inc., a national healthcare and senior living provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, proudly offers the highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating division: Five Star Senior Living and AGEILITY Physical Therapy Solutions.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.